Microdermabrasion in javea
Microdermabrasion is a painless cosmetic procedure. It involves a skin care specialist removing the top layer of skin with a small hand-held device.
Microdermabrasion can exfoliate the skin, reduce signs of aging, and make the skin appear more even. The procedure is safe a person with any skin colour.
What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion can reduce the signs of aging.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure. The therapist sprays fine crystals onto the skin with a wand that gently exfoliates the surface, removing the top layer. The aim is to make the skin appear smoother,brighter and healthier.
The procedure should not be painful. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) estimate that it takes 30–40 minutes for the face and 20 minutes for the neck. Afterward, there may be slight swelling or sunburn-like symptoms for a few days.
Before seeing reduced signs of aging, a person may require between 5 and 10 treatments from a skin care therapist.
People can have treatments weekly, every 2 weeks, or monthly, depending on their skin type and the reason for treatment.
Most people request microdermabrasion to rejuvenate the complexion of the face and neck, but a specialist can perform the procedure on any area of skin.
The results are not permanent.
Uses and benefits
The goal of microdermabrasion is to make a person's complexion smoother, brighter, and more even in colour.
People often request microdermabrasion to address:
- greasy skin,blackheads and acne
- dullness in the complexion
- uneven skin texture and skin tone
- age spots
- dark spots that can form after acne clears up
- melasma, a common issue that forms dark spots or patches on the skin
- Dermatologists may also use microdermabrasion to enhance the results of anti-aging or skin-bleaching products. The procedure can help these products penetrate the skin.