Welcome To Zen Smile Spa
ZEN SMILE SPA
BEAUTY AND HARMONY CAN COEXIST
Aesthetics & Medispa Clinic In Javea
At Zen Smile Spa we offer high quality treatments with the best products on the market,
for that "different" clinic that gives you that little bit more "perfection"
Mole & Wart Removal
ND YAG LASER TREATMENT
WHAT SKIN PROBLEMS CAN ND YAG LASER HELP WITH?
• Age spots
• Threat veins
• Spider veins
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF YAG LASER SKIN TREATMENT?
• Improve skin tone
• Reduce rosacea and thread facial vein
• Reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines
• Treat sun damage including age spots and brown pigmentation
• Firming and tightening the skin
• Stimulate new collagen and elastin tissue production
WHAT IS ND YAG LASER?
There are many lasers in the market. Nd:Yag laser is named after the laser medium, Neodymium: yytrium-aluminium-garnet. This laser was specifically designed to help with pigmentation, freckles and also can help removing old tattoos.
HOW DOES ND YAG LASER WORK?
ND YAG Laser comes in 2 wavelengths, 1064 nm and 532 nm. It is a non-ablative laser, which means that there is no break in skin tissue continuity during the treatment. It is designed to target pigment cells. This specific wavelength is absorbed preferentially by pigments (melanin) and the resultant heat will cause generation and propagation of waves that cause damage to the cells containing pigment. These damaged cells will then be cleared from the site resulting in lightening of the pigmented site.
HOW IS ND YAG LASER PROCESS?
The process for treating skin problems with ND YAG LASER is simple, quick with few days of downtime.
The treatment is performed by a team of skilled, experienced doctors and nurses:
• STEP 1: Experienced doctors will consult with you and confirm if you are suitable and would benefit from this procedure.
• STEP 2: Your doctor will use a numbing cream for 20-30 minutes right before the treatment to minimize any discomfort.
• STEP 3: Your doctor will use the ND YAG Q SWITCH laser and the light pulses will be directed into the dermis for rejuvenation. The whole procedure will take about 45 minutes.
• STEP 4: After the procedure, you may experience redness over the treated site which may last few hours. Most of the time, there is no swelling and most patients can return to work almost immediately.
• STEP 5: Immediately post laser, you may or may not see lightening of the pigmentation. In fact, the pigmented spot may even darken for 1-2 weeks before getting lighter. However, the skin lightening and rejuvenation may be seen immediately post-laser.